Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween & Swim Lessons

My first halloween ever! Aren't I the cutest little pea you ever did see? :)

You see, this is a mixer full of cupcake batter. I find it horribly unfair that my dad made me help him make the cupcakes, but didn't let me taste the batter.
Getting ready to get into my costume - "my first halloween" shirt & socks.
Mom & dad say I was the cutest thing ever!
Mommy, Aunt Theresa, Cousin Dessa the Lobster, & me the Pea.
Who knew that lobsters liked to cuddle with peas??

We stopped by to visit our friends Ben & Melissa.
Their dog Elwood is my friend - we were having a great time together!



Today was my first day of swimming lessons. The teacher said that I did great - no crying or fussing at all! Dad says I'm part fish. :)

First time in the pool!

Mommy taking me around teaching me to kick.

At the end of class we got to play with the balls in the water.
I find it more fun to eat them than to play with them. :)



1 comment:

Joel and Cara said...

hahaha... the pea outfit cracks me up, what a cutie!
-c