Friday, November 14, 2008

Fun times!

Mommy and Daddy are having so much fun with me in this stage right now. I'm discovering new things and very into all of my toys. I interact with Mom and Dad so much with smiling, giggling, and chattering. I'm rolling and scooting everywhere. :o) I was playing with my toys on my blanket
and when mom looked over at me,
I had scooted myself over to where I am in this picture. :o)
Just plain cute!

Standing up on the chair...can you believe it? Adorable...
Don't you just want to hug and kiss me?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rayna
Yes I do want to kiss & hug you. I am anxiously waiting for you to come visit us in a couple weeks!! I got a new toy for you to play with while you are here.
Love & Miss you so very much.
Grandma Jean

- Joey and Ava said...

I can't believe how long her hair is getting. She is so cute! I have to say, she is all Kevin!