Friday, September 12, 2008

Lots of adventures this week

I know there are a lot of pictures here, but mom & dad said that I've had a lot of great adventures this week and lots of fun things to share...
I'm so close to rolling over from back to front. Mom & Dad are putting toys over to the side so that I'll roll towards them.
I put just about everything in my mouth. :)

I'm sitting up better and better. Right here I look like I'm trying to stand up during my bath!

I'm eating with a spoon these days. This was funny...as mom was feeding me I sneezed and shot food all over her arm!


Daddy was holding me next to the computer and I pulled up the pictures of me to look at. I'm cute!


Sporting some Monmouth College gear. Mommy says I should go to MC...Daddy says NIU's the place to go. We'll just have to see about that.

At the Sandwich (DeKalb County) Fair. Daddy fed me a little bit of his milkshake. It was cold!


Also at the fair...hangin' out with the dairy cows. Mom said this one's in honor of all her family and their farms.

My first weekend of football...NIU loses, the Colts lose, and the Vikings lose. Are you serious?! (I don't have any pictures of me in Vikings stuff because I don't have any that fit me right now. Hint, hint...) ;-)

SO happy!

No comments: