Whoa - I'm five months old. Time's flying. So many new adventures once again this week...a trip to St. Louis, I visit to a state park, and I started eating green beans.
Daddy thinks he's cute putting me in funny poses for pictures. This one's on top of my laundry!
Grandma Jean bought me a new tummy time toy! :)
I think I got more green beans on my bib than I did in my tummy. This was a few days ago, though...I'm doing much better now!
Chillin' out like a big girl.
Mom & me at Starved Rock State Park. We didn't get very far...a lot of the trails are under water still from last week's floods; and the other trails all had steps on them. Dad said he didn't want to carry my stroller down steps for two miles. I'm not going to say he's too wussy or anything...but......
No comments:
Post a Comment