Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rice cereal seems to be doing the trick...

So, it's been a week since my mom and dad started adding rice cereal to my formula to help with the acid reflux. It seems to be working because I feel much better, am spitting up less, and am generally much happier!

This week I've been chattering more and I'm even making little zerbert noises. :o)




I got to see my Grandma Jean over the weekend. We had fun together. She even got to watch me on Monday while my mom and dad went to work.









Fast asleep after playing hard with Ms. Melissa.




















I'm fascinated with seeing myself in mirrors!
















Playing with my rubber ducky in the tub.











I'm really good at fitting my fists in my mouth.







We've had some really nice weather this week. Mom & Dad decided to take me for a walk in the stroller like a big girl (sitting in the stroller rather than the car seat). It was fun to look around at everything.













More fun on my tummy. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lil' Rayna is so cute! I'm so glad you have this website so that I can keep posted on how much she is growing and changing. Adorable pics!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! I've tried leaving a comment on past blogs, but it never would let me post it....so hopefully this works!!!

Your little Rayna is such a doll! I can't wait to meet her and see you in October! :) I also can't believe how much Aunt Jeanne reminds me of Grandma in that picture...minus the white hair and glasses! :) Love ya!!!