Friday, August 22, 2008

4 Months Old!

Can you believe that Rayna is 4 months old?!? We can't. The time sure has flown by.

Here are some pictures from this week...



My Grandpa Kevin, Grandma Liz, and Aunt Lauren came to visit for the weekend. We had a fun time together. This is a picture of Lauren feeding me. :o)









Right now I'm learning how to take my paci out of my mouth on my own. Mom and dad sorta go crazy because I take it out when I want to be sucking on it; but they're also impressed with my ability to put it back in.















Am I adorable or what?!










Mom and dad moved my swing downstairs so that I could play in it while they watch me and work on other things; but I decided I'd rather fall asleep in it than play!














This is one of my favorite games - pulling mommy's hair. They were trying to take pictures of me today, but I decided I didn't want my picture taken and that I would rather pull on mom's hair.














Check me out - sunglasses and cute shoes!




















What are you lookin' at?!

No comments: