Monday, April 26, 2010

Second Birthday and the Zoo

Here are a handful of pics from Rayna's second birthday.
Again, hard to believe how fast time is flying...

I would like to open this present next...

Am I cute or what?!
My special day = my special plate.
I also got to eat what I wanted to... mac & cheese and hot dog!
Beautiful!
Taking a picture next to my tree. :)
Reading in my tent with my friends Brooklynn and Brighton
I got a new car for my birthday. I have figured out the accelerator pedal just fine.
"Bet you can't catch me, mommy!"
Mom & Dad say I have a habit of looking in the wrong direction though.
We went to Indianapolis this weekend to visit with family.
Here's a pic from the drive.
Took a day to visit the Indianapolis Zoo with Grandpa Kevin, Grandma Liz, and Aunt Lauren.
I like turtles. :)
A little bored on the drive home...hiding under the newspaper!

No comments: