Wow! Hard to believe it's been over a month since we've added any new pics or videos. Time is flying by like crazy -- Rayna's vocabulary is growing and her inquisitiveness is continuing to show itself anywhere and everywhere. While we've entered the phase of occasional small tantrums, just about every minute is total joy and we wouldn't trade them for anything! Here are several pictures from the last month or so...
I love, love, love playing with my blocks and building "towers".
I'm not supposed to be in the basket?
Reading Irma Rombauer's classic 'The Joy of Cooking'. 1,100 pages of culinary genius.
More towers! (Dad helped with this one...I help with the demolition.)
Wearing Daddy's sunglasses.
Grandfather and me helping mom and Grandma decorate the tree.
Mom & me putting some ornaments on.
Playing with my new Little People nativity set I got from my cousin Cara.
"Open presents?" is one of my new favorite questions to ask.
Not too sure about this guy.
This is more like what it was like. "Mommy!?"
Playing Towers with Mamaw Liz & PaPaw
I got a new rocking horse for Christmas - LOVE it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment