It's been awhile since our last post. Rayna is becoming a bit more chatty as the days go by. Some of her newest words are "bye bye", "more", "night night", "ball"
This week we're off work and spending time together as a family at home. When Rayna heads back to daycare on July 13th, she'll be moving from the infant room up to the toddler room. It's hard to believe she's already a toddler!
This week held another new adventure in that the pacifiers all "disappeared". ;-) Rayna is adjusting to life without them and is doing pretty well.
Here are a few pics from the last several weeks~

So hungry I could eat a toe!

Kicking back with a cup of milk, patting my friend Joey on the head.

My cousin Dessa pushing me around in her car.

I was helping mom put away groceries, but got distracted by this tall bottle. They say I'm not allowed to have any of that kind of juice.

I LOVE Elmo and puppies. I call them "woof woof"s. :)
1 comment:
Hi Rayna!!!
I can't wait for you to come to MN for the Relay for Life!!!!
You are getting so big!!!! All of your cousins are so excited to play with you when you get here!!!
See you next weekend!!!
Love
~Cousin Jenny
Post a Comment