Saturday, March 7, 2009

First Airplane Trip

So, I took my first airplane trip to Florida earlier this week. Mom and Dad said that I was a really good traveler. I loved being outside in the nice weather. I sure am ready for spring time here! :o)

Sitting in Mom's suitcase while she was trying to pack!
The flight attendant gave me my very own cup to play with.
After I fell asleep, Daddy thought it'd be funny to pose this picture.
I wasn't really listening to his iPod.
Crawling around on the hotel bedWe got to have some time at Islands of Adventure. So, Mom and Dad took me to
Seuss Landing and I had my first carousel ride.


I wasn't sure what to think about the Grinch and the Cat in the Hat...
Mommy and I having fun in the hotel room.

I was curious about who was sitting behind us on the airplane on the way home.

Who thought eating could be so funny!

No comments: