Sunday, January 18, 2009

9 months old

I'm nine months old today! So hard to believe that I've now been out in the world for as long as I was in mommy's tummy. I'm getting to be very good at pulling myself up to stand. In fact, a couple days ago Dad came to get me in the morning and I was standing in my crib just waiting for him to show up. :)

Here are a few fun pictures from this week...

Playing with my toys.

Pulling myself up.

I was crawling around on the kitchen floor and made my way right into the bottom of my entertainer!

Reach back to get Curious George.

It was over 20 degrees below zero a couple days this week...brrr!
Fortunately it wasn't so bad a couple days before, so dad took me out to
play in the snow. I enjoyed trying to catch new-falling flakes in my mouth. :)

No comments: